Why Your Food Delivery Business Needs A Mobile App Before Halloween?
Summary: Almost every food delivery company is now using cutting-edge technologies and techniques to reach out to as many consumers as they can. The on-demand food delivery applications are taking over the conventional methods of how people used to eat at restaurants and other similar establishments. Additionally, the COVID-19 outbreak further pushed this trend because it isn’t safe to go outdoors, sit with your friends or family members at a restaurant, and enjoy tasty meals. If you want your business to roll as successfully as it used to before 2020, then you must get an app before Halloween.
According to researchers, the online food delivery business will fetch a hefty profit of $200 billion worldwide by 2025. Now that coronavirus pandemic is laying waste to the world, the amount will probably increase. After all, no one can visit a restaurant with friends or family members and enjoy a meal without the risks of contracting the disease caused by the virus. Then again, commoners won’t ditch eateries entirely. Due to the importance of maintaining a safe social distance, they simply chose to eat delicious meals at home. That’s why the food delivery business started booming. The only way for you to grow your business in this sector is to equip yourself technologically. Here you’ll learn why you need the services of a food delivery app development company.
The role of technology
Business companies of all sizes and scales underwent massive changes rapidly due to the emergence of technological enhancements, innovations, and interventions. The winds of technology left no industry untouched. The best way for a company to reach a wider audience is to go online, and it’s precisely what most businesses all over the world are attempting to do. Every business owner believes that a mobile application should be at the top of their list of priorities. It’s safe to say that a food delivery business sorely needs the services of a food delivery app development company. Currently, the food delivery business is one of those industries that are thriving more than anything else. Before delving into the details, you would probably like to check the following statistics.
The market size
- The revenue generated by the online food delivery segment amounts to $122,739 million in 2020.
- The revenue will probably show an annual growth rate of 7.5% that would result in a market volume of $164,002 million by 2024.
- The largest segment of the market is the Platform-to-Consume delivery that has a market volume of $62,798 million in 2020.
So, why do you need to contact the providers of food delivery mobile app development solutions before this year’s Halloween?
- Increased demand: Everyone knows that the lives of every individual all over the planet underwent significant changes after the outbreak of the coronavirus. Almost every country had to enforce lock-down measures, and nothing remained as it used to be earlier. The governments aren’t allowing any business companies and service providers to operate, except the most essential services. Food delivery services are one of those must-have services. The target market of such companies used to be the busiest people who needed food from restaurants because they didn’t have time to make their own. Today, these businesses can target every person. As more and more people began practicing social distancing, self-quarantine, and staying indoors to reduce the spreading of the virus, food delivery startups started becoming more popular than ever.
- Chance to flourish: Now, the world of technology keeps on changing from time to time. So, you can expect that the food delivery market will have an even brighter future than it has now. According to a report generated by market researchers, the worldwide market for food delivery had a value of 83 million Euros in 2016. In today’s day and age, the food delivery market is more mature than it ever was, and it will grow at a rate of 3.5% for the next five years. Until recently, the most common method of placing an order for food from restaurants was over the web. Due to the arrival and ensuing popularity of the web, people started to lose their patience. Nobody wants to wait anymore. However, food delivery mobile app development solutions reduced the waiting period significantly. Today, one can order food and receive delivery of the same within a few minutes.
- Convenience and transparency: The online food delivery business experienced significant growth in the past few years. However, the growth rate increased even further due to funding and technology penetration. Every food delivery business owner wants to create an app like uber eats, zomato, swiggy, or something similar. The story doesn’t end here, though. Two more factors contributed to the rise of online food delivery services, including convenience and transparency. App development solutions for the food delivery segment provide convenience and transparency to both app users and business owners. If you’re thinking about developing an app for your business, then you must contact an app development agency at the earliest.
Increase returning customers
Finally, if you manage to create an app like uber eats, zomato, swiggy, and other such applications, then the number of returning customers will increase. It’s safe to say that a mobile application for your food delivery business is going to give you extraordinary results. An app will help you retain your customers for longer periods. So, if you want your business to restart before Halloween, then you should contact app development firms as soon as possible.